Stains from A to Z
Stains from A to Z - from experts for experts
All kinds of different stains are lurking everywhere. We prepared a Stain SOS that lists the most common stains so that you will find easily which Stain Expert you need to remove each stain. Simply download the PDF file:
Useful tips for stain removal
All stain Experts are suitable for washable textiles as well as non-washable textiles such as blazers, costumes, suits and coats. In order to successfully remove stains, please mind the following advice:
- The sooner a stain is treated, the easier it can be removed. For very recent and frequent stains, you can also apply a pre-wash product.
- Always remove stains before the washing process, so stains cannot be washed in / fixed onto the textiles.
- Before using the product, perform a check for discolouration and compatibility. on a concealed part of the fabric.
- Mind the care symbols of the textiles.
- Don’t do a stain treatment on sensitive surfaces.
- Use a suitable base/underlay, e.g. saucer or a clean cloth.