For hygienically clean and bright white laundry
Dr. Beckmann Hygiene White
Content: 500 g
- Removes unpleasant odours and provides freshness
- Fights greying and yellowing
- Powerful against stains
- Ideal for bed linen and clothing worn tight on the body
- With active oxygen formula
- For regular use
- Active from 30°
For white laundry, the hygiene requirements are usually very high. However, the frequent washing of textiles at low temperatures can lead to the development of unpleasant odours, and a laundry that isn't perfectly clean anymore. The laundry will also lose its brilliantly white appearance or start to develop an ugly yellowish tint.
Dr. Beckmann Hygiene White combines the best characteristics of hygiene and whitening-power with each other. For this, the laundry will already become hygienically clean and brilliantly white at low temperatures.
Not suitable for:
- Stains from suntan lotion and self-tanner
Observe the care symbols of the textiles.
Suitable for all white and light-coloured curtains and drapes.
How it works
- Add 50 g (approx. 3 tablespoons) Hygiene White powder to the detergent in the detergent compartment for the main wash cycle. For heavily soiled laundry use 75 g
- When using a liquid detergent, place the dosing ball with the detergent into the drum and apply the Hygiene White powder as described above
The sole purpose of other hygienic detergents is the disinfection of laundry. In comparison, Hygiene White combines the two advantages of hygiene and whitening-power with each other.