Removes unwanted discolourations and restores the original colour.
Dr. Beckmann Colour Run Remover
Content: 2 x 75 g
- Colour run removal on all white and colour-fast coloured textiles.
- For the colour run removal when washing by hand or in the washing machine
- Even removes the colour on sensitive materials such as wool and silk
- Suitable for all temperatures
- Skin-friendliness dermatologically tested
Colour intensive garments can quickly cause discolourations when they are mistakenly washed with other garments. The colours bleed out and distribute the colour residue onto the entire laundry. The original colours can be re-created with Dr. Beckmann In-Wash Colour Run Remover. Special ingredients remove the discolourations and destroy the unwanted colours. After the colour removal, the garments will look as they did before.
Not suitable for:
- Synthetic fibres
- Indanthren colours
- For the removal of sun lotion/milk or self-tanner stains
How it works
In a container
- Completely dissolve the contents of one bag in 6 l very hot (above 30 °C) water
- Add up to 1.75 kg discoloured laundry and immerse fully (do not add any detergent). Information regarding laundry weights can be found under "Frequently asked questions".
- Close the container airtight.
- Let the laundry soak for at least 4 hours. In case of a strong discolouration or low temperatures (up to 40 °C) it is recommended to continue the soaking overnight
- Afterwards, rinse thoroughly several times with clean water
In the washing machine
- Add up to 3.5 kg discoloured laundry. Information regarding laundry weights can be found under "Frequently asked questions"
- Select the maximum temperature (above 40 °C) and start the programme without prewash and detergent (do not add any detergent).
- Afterwards, pour the contents of both bags into the main detergent compartment, and wash with 1-2 litres of water (top-loaders: directly onto the drum).
- If a slight discolouration is still visible after the washing, the process can be repeated safely
In abrasive substances, metal polishes and oven cleaning agents, the so-called abrasive components serve as mechanical grinding and polishing elements. Their grain size and hardness is composed in such a manner, that the surfaces are cleaned without being destroyed