Cleans thoroughly and reliably and removes lime, dirt and deposits
Dr. Beckmann Washing Machine Care Cleaner with Activated Carbon
Content: 250 ml
- Cleans the washing machine from the inside
- Removes lime, dirt, (deposits) and detergent residue from hard-to-reach parts like the drum, pipes and heating elements
- Protects metal and services rubber seals
- With frequent usage malfunctioning can be prevented
- For a long lifespan of the machine
The Washing Machine Care Cleaner cleans thoroughly and reliably and removes lime, dirt and deposits, even in hard-to-reach places within the machine. The formula with Activated Carbon releases and captures residues which are then washed out effectively. In addition, special care components protect the rubber and protect metal parts.
If applied regularly, the drum, pipes, rubber seals and heater will be kept clean and maintained. This not only protects the machine, but also enables an energy-efficient washing and a long service life of the machine.
Please observe the operating instructions of the device manufacturer.
Use at least 3 times a year to protect and maintain the washing machine.
How it works
- Clean fluff filter. Shake bottle well before use. Remove detergent dispenser and soak it for 30 min in a solution of 50 ml washing machine cleaner (see marking) diluted in 4 liters of warm water. Clean the dispenser of any residue and insert it back into
- Remove fluffs, small stones etc. from the rubber seal. Pour a small amount of the cleaner onto a cloth and wipe the window pane and rubber seal. For maintenance, leave it to work shortly and wipe off with a damp cloth
- Pour remaining content of the bottle into the main detergent compartment and start main wash cycle (at least 60 °C) without pre-wash cycle, without detergent and without laundry
This is due to the liquid detergent and the fabric softener deposits. These can be found in the inlet between the detergent chamber and drum, whereas both of them have persistent deposits and are difficult to reach. We recommend the repeating the process with Dr. Beckmann Hygiene Cleaner at 95 °C.
Although it is solid, Activated Carbon has no abrasive effect and does not damage the surfaces of the washing machine, pipes or seals. Due to its light weight there is no risk to build up inside the machine – it will be drained.