Practical colour and dirt collector - reusable for up to 30 washes
Dr. Beckmann Colour and Dirt Collector Reusable
Content: 1 Piece
- Practical colour and dirt collector, which collect and binds bleeding dyes and dirt particles from the wash
- Protects against discolourations - for trouble-free washing
- Reliable colour protection - for bright colours
- Washing of different colours together - fewer sorting tasks
- Made of fluffy terry-towel - reusable for up to 30 washes
The reusable Dr. Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector Reusable offers many advantages:
Discolouration protection: Bleeding dyes are quickly absorbed from the water and bound immediately. Through this, all garments will be reliably protected against discolourations, especially partially white garments.
Colour protection: The Dr. Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collectors also prevent the formation of a grey-blooming through an overly of the bleeding colours with the colours of the garments, and therefore ensure that the colours will remain crisp for a long time.
Washing different colours together: Now you can easily wash many different colours at once - even colours, dark, and white. This also means, less laundry sorting and fewer wash loads through full washing machines, which saves time, energy and water.
The special fluffy terry-towel of the reusable towel ensures reliable colour absorption. It is 100% biodegradable and therefore not only
Observe the care symbols of the textiles.
Wash new colored laundry separately the first few times. For heavily color leak, dark, color-intensive textiles: Use Dr. Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector
After several washes, the cloth becomes increasingly gray or darker. However, this does not affect its ability to absorb Colour & Dirt Collector particles.
The cloth can be used immediately for subsequent washing when wet.
Do not overfill the washing machine, as this limits the performance of Dr. Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector
How it works
- Fill the washing machine with laundry as usual. Dispense the detergent normally
- Insert the Dr. Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector reusable towel into the drum and start the desired wash cycle
- After the washing, simply hang the towel over the open drum door
Of course, because the higher the temperature during the cleaning of the dishwasher is, the better grease and other residues will be removed.