Gives white laundry its dazzling white appearance back again
Dr. Beckmann Glowhite Super Whitener
Content: 4 x40 g
- Provides maximum whitening thanks to the ultimate white formula
- Long lasting white effect
- Removes greying and yellowing
- With stain remover
- Already effective as of 20 °C
- Practical in-wash sachets to add to the laundry
White laundry becomes yellowed and greyish over time, and therefore loses its brightness. The reason for this is a frequent washing at low temperatures or lime deposits in the detergent solution. Dr. Beckmann Glowhite Super Whitener removes greying and gives white laundry its dazzling white appearance back again, even after it is washed again.
The practically portioned in-wash sachets can be directly inserted into the washing machine with the white laundry.
Not suitable for:
- Stain removal for suntan lotion and self-tanner
- New wool and silk
Observe the care symbols of the textiles.
Suitable for all washable textiles.
How it works
- Fill the washing machine with laundry as usual. Dispense the detergent normally.
- Per wash cycle (up to 5 kg) add 1 Super White sachet into the rear area of the drum and start the desired wash program (no quick-wash program).
- After the wash, simply dispose of the empty sachet in the household waste
This is probably because you used too much detergent in combination with Super White. Through this, textiles can turn yellowish instead of bright white. You can remove the yellowish tint with a colour run remover, for example, with Dr. Beckmann Colour Run Remover using the soaking method.