Immediate stain removal on the go
Dr. Beckmann Stain Pen
Content: 9 ml
- Removes many kinds of fresh stains and grease
- Reliable without a fringe formation.
- Colour and fabric friendly
- Washable cleaning tip
The Dr. Beckmann Stain Pen can be an easy solution for all stains that can develop on the go. Fresh stains can be easily removed through a combination of surfactants and active oxygen. The cleaning tip of the pen enables a targeted treatment of a stain, and after it has been washed off it can be used again for the next stain without leaving any residues.
- Baby food
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fruit yoghurt
Not suitable for:
- Less suited for ink, pen and heavy colour stains.
- Not suitable for silk and textiles which need to be dry cleaned.
Expose textiles with residual traces of beta-carotene stains, e.g. carrots, peppers, cherries, apricots, to daylight. The residual stains will go away by themselves due to the UV component of the daylight.
How it works
- Wipe: Remove the surface soiling
- Press: Apply an ample amount of liquid onto the stain with the pen tip
- Rubbing: Lightly rub over the stain with the pen tip
- Dabbing: Dab out excess fluid with a damp cloth
If necessary repeat the process