Simply roll on, dab, and you’re finished!
Dr. Beckmann Roll- On
Content: 75 ml
- Multi Active Formula
- Removes a broad variety of stains such as grease, oil, makeup, fruits, ketchup, red wine, coffee or grass
- Ideal when travelling or in the office
- Suitable for washable and non-washable textiles (e.g. suits)
The Dr. Beckmann Roll- On can be a practical helper during vacation travelling or in the office. With the help of the roll-on applicator, the active ingredients are gently massaged into the soiled fabric, and therefore penetrate deep enough into the stain that they can dissolve even stubborn stains.
- Red wine
Before using the product, perform a check for discolouration and compatibility on a concealed part of the fabric.
Observe the care symbols of the textiles.
How it works
- It is recommended to place an absorbent cloth under the stain, and to completely dissolve it with Roll- On
- Thoroughly dab out the product liquid and the dissolved dirt with a damp cloth, or (for washable textiles) rinse under running water
Surfactants are active washing substances, which reduce the surface tension of the water. Thus, a better wetting of the fibres is achieved and especially the dissolving of oil and greasy dirt from textiles facilitated. There are 4 main groups of surfactants: anionic tensides, non-ionic surfactants, cationic surfactants and amphoteric surfactants.